Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Way Back Machine.


There's an old Egyptian saying "To Eat Fried Food Is To Eat Like Kings". I am pretty sure its like well documented and shit in hieroglyphics. Don't question history.

Anyway, over a month ago Shawn and I went out out with our constant eating companions Kris & Darcy to a place in the Mission called Weird Fish. I cant lie - originally these photos were taken and sent to Darcy, presumably to put on her blog (http://yumcoast.blogspot.com/) but as of today they have NOT been published, so I am Indian giving them *Kate! you're a racist!* for my own evils usage.




We ordered: *Fried Pickles. *Fried Calamari. * Fish and Chips, though Kris and Darcy are both vegetarians/vegans so they dined on the tempeh and seitan fried with chips.



I give it an A. I know I always give As. :( but it just WAS that good. this is recommended for people who love anything fried...who are dating vegans or who love basil sangria.
xoxox, Kate :)





1 comment:

  1. i am glad you gave bloggy life to this meal. it was delicious and people need to know!

    ReplyDelete