Monday, August 10, 2009

A Weekend Told Through Picture Texts


........................while my boyfriend was here:











I was here...................................





















This past weekend while Shawn was at a Phish show in Washington State (alias "The Gorge") - I was spending it poolside in Los Angeles with Meag, Pam, Evie and Jenny! (thanks Matt & Leslie). It was fun and relaxing but unfortunately I dont have many pictures to show for myself because we lost our camera charger a few weeks back at Michael and Natalie's wedding! Sigggghhhhh.....

THINGS I LEARNED RECENTLY:

1. PINKBERRY HAS NEW FLAVORS! Including coconut which is my favorite flavor of anything ever. Shawn will consider this a punishable crime against humanity but Meagan and I stopped at Scoops off of Melrose, walked in and decided we wanted Pinkberry instead. I ordered the new coconut flavor and topped it with choco chips and strawberries. Yum.Town.





2. 500 DAYS OF SUMMER WAS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!
Meag and I went to see this movie and it was so much better than I thought. I figured it would be your typical "trystooharder indie" look how special I am! :) but it wasnt. it was charming and delightful and light. I do have a spoiler for people who have seen this movie already: LA is NOT an urban city. People dont take the train, they dont live in high rises...unless they are paid to by the city to convince other people that LA is an urban city.



3. I AM NOT A HIPPIE, BUT I DID ENJOY PHISH.

Shawn got us tickets to see PHISH at the shoreline amp. in Mountain View. I enjoyed it! We took this muthafarking huge bus. :) I like anything that people love....you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment