Thursday, May 13, 2010

POP CULTURE UPDATES

Truths about Breaking Bad without being SPOILERS:

*If you avoided this show because it was too much like Weeds (like I did) - you are wrong. Dead wrong. Dont feel bad, tho. I can shame you in other ways, like your DVR list.

*THIS. IS. THE. BEST. SHOW. ON. TELEVISION. (I know, I know, thats a strong statement but its smart, funny, layered, takes risks and is never unfullfilling).

*If you're looking for a show to start over the summer from scratch you can find it on netflix streaming. That is all for now.


ADDICTED on TLC:



Dearest Addicted,

You seem like an old friend of mine from A&E. Its hard to tell - are you related to Intervention? It seems like you are but I could have my family trees wrong. Could you tell your host she's not as sweet as Jeff or caring as Candy? She's even second to Ken.

That being said I appreciate how you follow the addicts through their treatment. Please continue doing that.

Also - stop making San Francisco look like its filled with drug addicts, mmmmkay?

xoxoxo - Kate



Tori & Dean.

Sadly, I think youre over and irrelevant.

MOVE ON.


But I'll probably keep watching and fast forwarding through boring parts that dont include your kids.




I guess its better than being canceled.

Modern Family
There's this common syndrome that comes with good television where you start to compare yourself to a well known character from tv. The world was FULL of the "Oh! He is such a Ross and she is SUCH a rachel!" and the ever present "I am a Carrie, she is a Samantha"- and you know what?

I am a Cam.

:)

and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment