Friday, October 2, 2009

Breakfast Bake Cake Lake Shake

As most of you know my Sundays are now filled with Football at the Micholics. Sometimes my attention span can waver from the Packers to Pancakes to People Magazine all within 1 hour. The trick to watching football on the West Coast is having to get up at 10am and get yourself a base so an 11am Coors Light doesn't seem TOO weird. (Side note: I am ready for the Packers/Vikings Monday night game because we'll finally be eating REAL food not breakfast!). My trouble has been finding foods that go with football at 10am. This week I made up this concoction I will call the:


Sausage Biscuit Egg Bake.

Ingredients
1 Pre-made biscuit tube from Supermarket.
8 Eggs.
1 package uncooked link sausages.
1 Onion, chopped.
2 Bell Peppers, chopped.
1 cup shredded cheese (I used colby, could chedda).

Step One: Cook Sausage links. I used my George Foreman. Once cooked, set aside and chop into bite sized pieces. Preheat your oven to 350.

Step Two: In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, sausage, the chopped onions and peppers and the cheese. Pour into a greased 13x9 glass baking dish.

Step Three: Bake for 20 minutes.

Step Four: Take out the half baked egg concoction and place unbaked biscuits into the mixture. Press down. Bake another 20 minutes or until golden brown!




No comments:

Post a Comment