Monday, October 26, 2009

Make New Friends, But Keep The Old...

Over the weekend we attended a going away party for the Joseph's who will be stealing their baby Julia from us and moving back to Wisconsin in 3 weeks. Waaaaaaaaa. *sniffle, tear*....

And while I am sad to see them go - I know its for the best. Also, I will have less competition on the cooking field, although I guess there's still Alex to contend with and he's the real deal. Curses!

Just kidding. Or not. Or maybe I am.

Anyway, for the BBQ I pulled together one of my standbys from growing up: Simple Spinach Dip. Actually if you wanted to you could EASILY pull this recipe from the back of the Knorr Veggie Soup Mix Packet, but - as simple and cheap and possibly WT as it is - this dip has NEVER failed me.

Simple Spinach Veggie Dip
Ingredients
1 Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed.
8 oz Sour Cream
1/4 cup mayo
chopped green onions
1 packet Knorr Veggie Soup/dip mix
Step One: mix all ingredients.
Step Two: refrigerate for minimum 2 hours and up to overnight.






No comments:

Post a Comment