Friday, November 6, 2009

Things I Was Obsessed With Last Week.

Its been quite a lackluster week in the life of the Kugs. Its pretty much consisted of going to work, going to the gym, going home. Lather, Rinse Repeat. Do not pass go. All Work and No Play makes Kate a dull girl. But here are a list of the TOP 5 THINGS I AM ALL ABOUT THIS WEEK:

1. Galcos in Los Angeles. My coworker sent me this video about this store in LA where the owner just LOVES SODA. I mean this guy plotzes for Stewarts and they have every kind of soda you can think of! I can appreciate a real passion for something so colorful. He hates on Diet Soda but I cant blame the guy. I have definitely made this my next stop when I visit Los Angeles. This video is also PRIME material for a Christopher Guest movie....



2. Brussel Sprouts. Confession: I've eaten brussel sprouts for dinner 3 times this week. Cut em up, toss em with salt and pepper and garlic and uncooked bacon, roast em at 400 for 40 minutes, turning twice - top with grated parm - salty love! Great dinner...once i get into something I cant stop until I never want to look at it again.

3. Corn Nuts. Ob-sessed. The End.

4. Modern Love from the NYT website. I blame Evie on sending me these very witty, personal essays from people of our generation and a little bit older. Good for an insightful read once a week.

5. Going home for XMAS! See picture of Albany....Snow! Friends! Family... 10 days off from work. Oh me oh my. then off to NYC for NYE. Heart palpatations...





No comments:

Post a Comment