Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yet ANOTHER Pumpkin Recipe.

I think by the time I get to Thanksgiving I'll have hit my Pumpkin tolerance and my body will start rejecting the orange colored fall protein. But its not late November yet so bring on the fall fun!

Because I am lame and did NOT celebrate Halloween I was in bed by midnight on the 31st and in turn I was up at 7am on Sunday (with the time change). PLEASE, child - I was telling my body how uncalled for that was. I am not a toddler, I should be able to control this!

Anyway, I knew we were going to Paul and Tisha's to watch the Packers so I played "Whats in my cabinets?!" to bring something over. I also made HALF VEGAN (yes, I realize there's no such thing) - Chewy Choco Chip Pumpkin Cookies! I say Half Vegan as we had no eggs so I just used corn starch and water to substitute the two eggs.

Ingredients
2 Cups Flour
1 Can Pumpkin Pie Mix
2 (ideally) two eggs
1 stick of butter
1 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup of choco chips
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt

Step One: Preheat oven to 350. In a mixing bowl combine sugar and butter and vanilla with electric mixer until fluffy. Then slowly fold in the eggs (or cornstarch and water in my case!) - then fold in the pumpkin pie mix.

Step Two: Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda & powder & salt) - then fold into the wet. Add choco chips!

Step Three: Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through!




No comments:

Post a Comment