Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Artsy Fartsy Fancy Schmancy Cocktails.

This past Friday before seeing The Hangover at the The Vogue Theatre Shawn and I were wandering around (aimlessly) in the presidio, parched, looking for something vokda-ey to quench our livers. *ahem* I mean thirst when we wandered into Spruce.

Never in my life have I been treated so nicely by an establishment whose side of butter costs more than the entire cow it came from. :)

We were treated as though we left a $100 tip on a $20 meal - the hostess sat us in our own little corner near the kitchen, checked on our cocktails and even set us on our way to the movie with fresh baked cookies in hand to sneak in!

Oh, and the drinks were great. I had a Macintosh and shawn had a Kentucky Bourbon Side Car with infused Maple Simple Syrup. I give this place an A!

Now, if we ONLY could afford to go back for their $90 appetizer. Sigh. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment